Here are some seriously inspiring picnic posts from The Kitchn!
- Here are 10 picnics we'd like to go to, via Flickr.
- Bring a Blanket: 10 Dishes For Picnics
- A recent recipe we'd like to try out: Potato Salad with Yogurt, Arugula, and Dill
- Some tools for a successful picnic: Favorite Picnic Sets From Etsy
- From Crate and Barrel, we love this collapsible picnic basket and also this more traditional one.
- In June, We Eat Outside
- A Smoky "BLT" for Vegetarians: Is It Picnic Time Yet?
- Film inspiration: A Picnic of Chicken, Beer and Innuendo.
- How about A French Market Bag to stick everything into.
- One of our go-to picnic blankets is actually a cheap, canvas dropcloth from the hardware store. You can get them in huge sizes and it doesn't matter if something gets spilled.
And one more bonus, Sara-Kate's recent post on The Best Picnic Knives.
What's inspiring you to picnic this year?
KitchnVideo of the Day