Elaborate snacks are great once in a while, but it can be hard to invest a lot of ingredients and cooking into something that should be quick and easy. This isn't dinner, after all. If you're feeling lazy but want something more than just an apple or raw vegetables, consider making one of these super easy snacks that have just four ingredients (or in some cases, even fewer!).
From peanut butter and chocolate energy bars, to strawberry-yogurt popsicles, these simple snack recipes will always be there when you need something in between meals.
Some of these recipes take simple ingredients that would be fine to eat as is, like almonds and edamame, and transform them into something a little more special. Make a big batch on a Sunday and bring them to work or school so you can munch on 'em all week.
The other recipes are tiny snack miracles in the kitchen. Two-ingredient Nutella bars and leftover apple peels aren't something you see every day, but they're equally delicious and easy to make as the almonds and edamame.
What are your favorite easy snack recipes? Let us know in the comments.
10 Insanely Easy 4-Ingredient Snack Recipes
- How To Make 3-Ingredient Energy Bars at Home
- How To Make 2-Ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Energy Bars
- Maple-Tamari Roasted Almonds
- Stuffed Peppadews with Salami & Parmesan
- 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
- Salted Dark Chocolate Popcorn
- Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
- Roasted Edamame with Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
- Did You Know You Can Turn Apple Peels into a Delicious Snack?