This past week our office was inundated with sugary treats: leftover cupcakes from a kid's birthday party, extra chocolate from the holidays, and cookies just because "It's Tuesday." I'm craving something a little bit healthier or lighter that I can easily make at home and take to the office, and that will fuel me through the work day. Besides the welcome addition of straight-up fresh fruit, these ten snacks will definitely do the trick.
My favorite kinds of snacks have great texture and include carbs, protein, and fat. For these reasons, I'm definitely looking forward to making the apple sandwiches with peanut butter, oats, and raisins and the strawberry-almond granola bark. If you're looking for something that's easy to transport, definitely check out the three-ingredient energy bars and homemade granola bars.
What are your favorite homemade snacks to take to work?
1. How to Make Easy 3-Ingredient Energy Bars at Home
2. Apple Sandwiches with Honeyed Peanut Butter, Oats & Raisins
3. Yogurt-Covered Cranberries
4. Homemade Jerky in the Oven
5. How to Make Homemade Granola Bars
6. How To Make Kettle Corn at Home
7. Deluxe Tropical Trail Mix
8. Cheesy Yet Vegan Kale Chips
9. Strawberry-Almond Granola Bark
10. Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers