Growing up, we always had a gravy boat in the house but we only used it during the holidays. We always felt pretty fancy and extra special when we would use it and maybe we shouldn't admit this — but we still feel the same way now!We're hosting Christmas at our house this year and we don't own a gravy boat. I want a really nice one, and something a little more modern than traditional. Of course, the one I like the most is $140.00 — a girl can dream!
I'll probably end up purchasing the IKEA 365+ Gravy Boat or Albion Sauce/Gravy Pitcher because they're inexpensive and just the right amount of modern.
Here are a few more favorite gorgeous gravy boats, including my out-of-budget pick:
• Renaissance Gold Gravy Boat, $140.00 from Wedgwood
• Classic Century Sauce Boat, $47.95 at Crate & Barrel
• Nilsson Small Pitcher, $13.95 It's not technically listed as a gravy boat, but it sure would make a great one! at Crate & Barrel
• Gravy Boat, $4.95 at Crate & Barrel
• Norpro Stainless Steel Insulated Gravy Boat, $49.95 at Chef's Catalog
• 365+ Gravy Boat, $14.99 at IKEA
• Albion Sauce/Gravy Pitcher, $12.00 at Conran
• Dynasty Gravy Boat, $140.00 from Wedgwood
• Gravy Boat with Warming Base, $72.00 at Williams-Sonoma
• Stainless Steel Gravy Boat with Ladle, $14.99 at Amazon
Related: Do These Float Your Boat? Stylish Gravy Boats
(Images: Wedgwood; Crate & Barrel; Chef's Catalog; IKEA; Williams-Sonoma; Amazon)