Tea time is a special thing. It can be how you welcome guests and make them feel at home (always a winner), or it can be a daily rejuvenating ritual — a personal getaway of sorts.
When it comes to giving tea-time gifts, the latter is the way to go! Indulge their tea-time love with gifts that'll enhance the experience. From a snuggly mug to the prettiest teapot, here are 10 gifts to give them a "me-time" tea time!
- FORLIFE Stump Teapot with SLS Lid and Infuser, $27 from Amazon: The perfect little teapot for one. Short and stout, with a handle and spout. Just tip it over and pour it out! (You know how it goes.)
- Menu New Norm Thermo Cup With Lid, $23 from Huset: We absolutely love this pretty, minimal porcelain mug. It has an insulating wall so you don't burn your fingers, and the lid pulls double duty: it keeps your tea warm while it steeps, and then can be used as a saucer.
- Goût Russe 7 Agrumes Black Tea from Palais des Thés, $23.95 from Market Hall Foods: A bold, delicious, citrusy tea from famed French tea house Palais des Thés.
- Shortbread Trio, $8 from Lark Fine Foods: You can't have a proper tea time without something to nibble on, and Lark's shortbread cookies are just the thing. This trio package features their most popular sellers, including salted rosemary, burnt sugar and fennel, and whole-grain espresso chip.
- Everyone Came to Tea Tea Towel, $18 from Skinny Laminx: You don't necessarily need a tea towel for tea time; however, when that tea towel has teapots all over it, we trust you'll find a way to put it to use.
- Stack Mug, $30 from Heath Ceramics: The kind of mug you just want to wrap your hands around.
- Jardin Des Plantes Teapot, $68 from Anthropologie: A pretty teapot to make tea time feel like a special occasion.
- Arzberg Teapot Warmer, $40 from Crate & Barrel: No more cold tea! Take your time during tea time with this porcelain teapot warmer — one of the nicest we've seen.
- Bree Sugar Bowl and Creamer, $12.95 each from Crate & Barrel: The creamer in this set calls to mind this beloved milk pot, so of course we love it.
- Finding Yourself in the Kitchen: Kitchen Meditations and Inspired Recipes from a Mindful Cook by Dana Velden, $17 from Amazon: Our very own Dana Velden wrote a wonderful book of essays based on her longtime Weekend Meditation column. It's the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon tea ritual. Read it slowly and savor.