1. Reuben Sandwich Filling: This classic combo can be easily wrapped up and dipped in Thousand Island dressing instead of including it inside.
2. Pie Filling: Brush with butter before baking and possibly a little cinnamon sugar for that sweet crunch.
3. Cordon Bleu: Add chunk chicken, a little cheese, and ham and you're all set.
4. Does It Go On A Pizza? Add cheese and pizza toppings and dip into marinara!
5. Does It Go In A Burrito/Taco? Treat these wrappers as mini burritos or tacos and bake up your favorite meats and cheeses. Plate with fresh vegetables on top.
6. Patty Melt: It's the diner classic without the griddle clean up. Fill with burger and cheese and bake!
7. Chili: No really! You know how cooled chili is more a solid food than liquid? Spoon it into the wraps and bake. Dip in cheese sauce or take for lunch. Easy to eat without a bowl and reheats like a champ! (Likewise, thick stew also works.)
8. Macaroni & Cheese: Add leftover meats or vegetables before baking.
9. Omlette Fixings: Scrambled eggs, cheese, vegetables, sausage: If it goes in an omlette or morning scramble it can work here.
10. Just Cheese: Think of them as adult cheese sticks without the restaurant atmosphere.
Related: 5 Uses For Wonton Wrappers