Whether you're staying cozy at home after this weekend's winter storm or planning a simple homemade Valentine's Day dinner this year, we're thinking you could use a few quick, but classy, meals this week. Like this Baked Fish, Spinach, and Tomatoes, which requires just handful of ingredients but makes a very elegant meal for two. But if you're in the mood for something creamy, go for Authentic Spaghetti Carbonara or Blackened Chicken with Creamy Angel Hair Pasta. Lots of options here for upping the fancy-factor on your weeknight meal.
Authentic Pasta Carbonara
Personally, I define a fancy meal as anything that I might conceivably order at a restaurant. Pork chops, for instance, are something that I find I rarely cook at home, but often order when I go out. But there's really no reason not to cook them at home! Pork chops, fish, shmancy Italian pastas: these are all very simple foods to cook for ourselves -- and for those we care about.
• 1 Baked Fish, Spinach, and Tomatoes in Foil Packets
• 2 Authentic Spaghetti Carbonara
• 3 Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
• 4 Blackened Chicken and Creamy Angel Hair Pasta
• 5 Sage-Brined Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze
30-Minute Coq au Vin
• 6 Penne alla Vodka
• 7 Seared Bitter Greens Salad with Roasted Beets, Spicy Pecans & Roquefort
• 8 Red Thai Curry Mussels
• 9 30-Minute Coq au Vin
• 10 Open-Faced Ravioli with Eggs and Wilted Greens
Related: How to Cook Moist and Tender Chicken Breasts Every Time
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)