Father’s Day is on the horizon, and what better way to celebrate dad this weekend than to fire up the grill for a feast of kabobs! Whether you’re cooking for a seafood lover, a serious meat eater or a vegetarian, we’ve got you covered.
From beef to chicken, to shrimp and salmon, here are ten flavored-packed kabobs that are a sure fire way to impress your dad.
What’s not to love about eating food on a stick. Grilled kabobs (or kebabs, if you prefer) are a total summer essential! Between the nearly endless combinations of meat, fish and veggies, dry rubs and marinades there’s something to please every palate.
What are your favorite grilled kabobs?
- Marinated Beef Kabobs with Salsa Verde - Five and Spice
- Grilled Saffron Beef Kebabs - Aida Mollenkamp
- Moroccan Beef Kabobs - Simple and Satisfying
- Balsamic and Honey Chicken Skewers - Foodie Crush
- Thai Peanut Chicken Kabobs - Creme de la Crumb
SEAFOOD & VEGGIE KABOBS
- Jambalaya Kabobs - Foxes Love Lemons
- Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Kebabs - Skinnytaste
- Grilled Balsamic Salmon Kabobs - Eat, Live, Run
- Shrimp Kabobs with Pistachio-Tarragon Pesto - Southern Boy Dishes
- Green Curry Veggie Kabobs - Oh My Veggies