As part of our partnership with our friends at west elm in October — from book parties (Dallas on Saturday! See the whole schedule here) to a big kitchen makeover sweepstakes (enter now!) — we're also showing off some of our favorites from their fall collection.
Some of my own personal favorites this season are the glam and swanky glassware, bar accessories, and bar carts — all of which are inspiring me to throw a fancy cocktail party at home.
Once you've glammed up your bar, make sure to get the cocktail recipes that we developed for west elm, too, like a Figgy Old-Fashioned and Mezcal Manhattan.
→ Figgy Old-Fashioned, Mezcal Old-Fashioned, and Meyer Lemon and Rosemary Gin Fizz from The Kitchn at west elm
10 Essentials for a Swanky Cocktail Soiree
- Terrace Bar Cart - $339. Get the party rolling with this very glamorous Old Hollywood-style bar bart.
- Dobson Flip-Down Bar - $679. Mid-century looks, and a small footprint. It will sit demurely holding books in the corner of the living room — until it's time to party!
- Festive Fair Isle Decanter - $39. I love pouring liquor into decanters; it feels so Mad Men and old school. This one is especially good looking.
- Lucky You Bottle Opener - $12. A little piece of luck for your bar.
- Square Lacquer Tray in Gold - $34. Serve your cocktails forth in style.
- Vintage Style Stemware - $32 for four. Classic coupes with a sparkling edge.
- Metallic-Print Glassware - $34 for four. I truly love the glam pattern on these.
- Deco Barware Collection - Gold + Marble - $79. Even the bar tools get an upgrade with this swanky set.
- Mid-Century Cocktail Shaker - $29. The wood top is a nice retro touch on this shaker.
- Brooklyn Hemispherical Bitters - $25. Fancy bitters in Black Mission Fig. Sriracha, or Meyer Lemon for your gussied-up cocktails.