Planning a party this weekend? Whether you're watching the Super Bowl or hosting a brunch devoted to warming up with friends and warding off winter blues, a cocktail is always welcome.
From breakfast sangria to a rye and honey pitcher cocktail, here are 10 cocktails designed for big batches and a thirsty crowd.
10 Pitcher Drinks & Cocktails for a Crowd
- Pitcher Drink Recipe: Spiced Rye & Honey Cocktail - My own personal favorite out of all the cocktails we published this past year. A spiced honey syrup is mixed up with rye and citrus. It's make-ahead and a total winner.
- 4-Ingredient Pitcher Drink Recipe: Sparkling White Peach Sangria - No, peaches are decidedly not in season, but I discovered this drink is just as good made with frozen fruit. A little slice of summer in winter.
- Breakfast Sangria- An ultra-simple sangria full of winter citrus.
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria - A make-ahead crowd favorite.
- 4-Ingredient Cocktail Recipe: Cranberry & St. Germain Pitcher Sparkler - Make this now, and make it again for the Oscars. Festive!
- How To Make Red Wine Sangria - A classic for a reason.
- Cajun Lemonade - A drink with a kick! Easily batched up for a crowd.
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria - Apple cider is a treat all through the winter.
- Peach Lambic & Rye Sangria - A great one for the beer-lovers!
- Campari & IPA Spritzer - Another beer based drink — just two ingredients, and a great complement to wings, cheese dip, and other Super Bowl favorites.