Although we've featured many lunch based recipes this week, one of our favorites lunches is simply left overs. That said, not all leftovers are created equal. Some meals are even better the next day, while others really only have a one meal lifespan. Here's 10 of our favorites that we always make a little extra for the days ahead.
1. Marvelous Meatloaf: This had to be the first one on the list, there's just nothing like a meatloaf sandwich to get you past that mid-day slump.
2. Spicy Roasted Chicken Thighs with Miso and Ginger: These thighs are perfect for taking to work the next day as their flavors only continue to develop. Plus, there's no pesky bone or skin to deal while eating in public!
3. How To Make Meatballs: Although they're great to top your pasta dishes for dinner, they're the perfect afternoon snack. You can dress them in a ridiculous amount of ways, but we simply enjoy a baguette on the side and a fork by our side to chow down with!
4. Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups: We've made these spinach roll ups time and time again and each time we're amazed at how well they keep, how easy they are to portion (even in the early morning hours) and get packed up.
5. Easy Homemade Macaroni and Cheese: Macaroni and Cheese the second day is... well there just aren't proper words to describe it's thick texture that fills you up and gives you a strong dose of comfort along the way.
Do you have a favorite lunch that was the previous nights dinner? Let us know and even share a recipe below!
• Related: How to Re-Heat Leftovers in the Microwave
(Images: As Linked Above)