Whether you make it yourself or opt for a convenient carton from the grocery store, one thing is certain - the holidays aren't complete without eggnog!
Here's 10 delicious ways you should be eating and drinking eggnog to get your fill during the holidays.
Eggnog isn't just for drinking, it deserves to be incorporated into your breakfast. Work this sweet beverage into a batch of muffins and doughnuts, and use it as a topping for a bowl of oats. And, while you're at it, why not brew up a homemade eggnog latte!
- Eggnog Breakfast Bread Pudding
- Mid-Winter Spiced Porridge for a Crowd (Topped with Eggnog!)
Eggnog Doughnut Muffins
- Pumpkin Muffins with Eggnog Cream Cheese Swirl
Eggnog is a glorious drink in itself, but it's also a great starting point for a nice seasonal cocktail. And if dessert is your thing,don't let the holidays pass you by without indulging in our eggnog loaf cake.
Drinks and Dessert
- DIY Eggnog Latte
- Hazelnut Eggnog with Homemade Hazelnut Liqueur
- Coconut Eggnog - Puerto Rican Coquito
- Bourbon Eggnog
- Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
- Baked Eggnog Custards
What's your favorite way to enjoy eggnog?