We are always on the hunt for a good cocktail – something refreshing and cold for summer or something warm and moody for winter. This year we tried new drinks and rediscovered old favorites, including a wonderful limoncello gin cocktail or an orange old fashioned. Here are 10 popular cocktails from the past year that I think you'll love - something to sip and enjoy into the new year.
- 1 My Perfect 3-Ingredient Summer Drink: Limoncello Gin Cocktail
- 2 Cocktail Recipe: Pure Mexican Margarita
- 3 Summer Cocktail Recipe: Campari Mojito
- 4 Perfect Summer Cocktail Recipe: Honey Bourbon Lemonade
- 5 The Perfect Cocktail for Your Cuties: The Clementine Cocktail
- 6 Oscar Night Cocktail Recipe: "The Lincoln" White Whiskey Margarita
- 7 Perfect Cocktail When On The Go: Pineapple Honey Bee Cocktail
- 8 The Perfect Girl Scout Cookie Recipe: The Thin Mint Cocktail
- 9 Quick Holiday Cocktail Recipe: Pomegranate Gin Fizz
- 10 Smooth & Citrusy Winter Cocktail Recipe: Orange Old-Fashioned
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2013 roundup!
From December 21 through January 3 we are rounding up our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year. We'll also share guest posts, special holiday features, and a sparkling Winter Glam Cocktail Party, the final installment in our2013 Gatherings from The Kitchn. Happy Holidays!