Assuming James Bond isn't coming over, you can make all the stirred cocktails you want. If he is — or even if you just want to (literally) shake things up, you're gonna need a cocktail shaker.
Here are 10 that won't wreak havoc on your bank account.
- Boston Shaker with Recipe, $25 at Williams Sonoma: The pint glass in this classic Boston Shaker includes directions and measurement markings for six classic cocktails.
- Wander Ware Cocktail Shaker, $16 at Fred and Friends: Use this little enameled steel shaker inside, on your patio, or on your next camping trip.
- Duke Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker, $20 at CB2: The iconic stainless steel shaker gets a modern makeover with this sleek silhouette.
- 3-Piece Cocktail Shaker, $20 at Bar Products: We'll buy anything made out of wood, and this stainless steel cocktail shaker with a faux wood finish is no exception.
- Orb Cocktail Shaker, $25 at Crate & Barrel: The only thing better than wood? Copper! Think of how great this would look on your bar cart with a bunch of matching accessories.
- Cambridge Dorian Brass & Black 24 oz Cocktail Shaker, $19 at Target: Manly and yet still feminine, this smooth black and brushed brass shaker looks like it would have cost you at least double.
- Graffiti Cocktail Shaker, $28 at Kikkerland: For all you artists and crafters, this cheeky cocktail shaker looks like a can of spray paint.
- Steel Press & Pour Cocktail Shaker, $30 at OXO: You might remember Faith talking about how much she loves this cocktail shaker back in 2013. Turns out, she still does! Mostly because of that 360-degree pour spout.
- Tovolo Cocktail Shaker, $23: A bartending workhorse, this shaker includes a built-in juicer, making it easy to add a squeeze of lime or lemon juice. The bottom of the shaker is also specially designed to break up ice as you shake.
- Newport Cocktail Shaker, $20 at Bed Bath & Beyond: The intricate design on this glass shaker makes it look like high-end crystal. We won't tell anyone that it's not!
Or skip the shopping entirely: Don't Have a Cocktail Shaker? Use This Instead