If you've been honing your at-home mixology skills, it's only natural that you'd want to show them off to your friends. But don't put in a ton of effort making a classy cocktail only to serve it in a chipped glass or an old plastic cup you stole from the dining hall back in college. Serve it in a proper cocktail glass — one worthy of your creation.
It's possible to stock up on new glasses without breaking the bank — promise! You can get four of these (sold either as a set or individually) and spend less than $50.
- Hatch Glasses, $5 each at Crate & Barrel: Like something out of Mad Men, these rocks glasses are diamond-cut to look like crystal, but they're actually glass, making them swanky and affordable.
- Frankie Amber Barware, $7 each at CB2: Transport yourself back to the swinging '70s with these retro amber-colored glasses.
- Three Sheets Glass, $9 each at Fishs Eddy: Warning: This slanted glass may make you feel a little tipsier than you actually are.
- Highland Tumbler Set, $40 for 4 at Riedel: These crystal tumblers (each featuring their own unique pattern) could end up being the classiest part of your night.
- Sangria DOF Glass Set, $48 for four at Anthropologie: Crafted out of hand-blown recycled glass, these luminescent glasses are part stemless wine glasses, part rocks glasses — and all party.
- Whiskey Glasses Set, $35 for four at Pop Chart Lab: Each glass in this set features a breakdown of a major variety of whiskey (bourbon, Irish, Scotch, and single malt), so if you're the type that likes to learn while imbibing, this set is for you.
- Stackable Ribbed Glassware, $16 for four at West Elm: These tinted ribbed glasses are perfect for cocktail hour, and are made to stack, so they won't take up a ton of space in your cabinet or on your bar cart.
- Happy Hour Ever After Glass, $12 each at Easy, Tiger: You know what the best hour of every day happens to be, but just in case, this gold-foil glass will remind you.
- SPILLTID Glasses, $6 for six at IKEA: You could technically buy 48 of these glasses (six sets) for less than $50!
- Woodland Recycled Glass Tumbler Set, $40 for four at Bambeco: Made from recycled glass soda bottles, these tumblers are hand-blown and hand-shaped to look nice and rustic.