There's a Christmas ornament for every type of person out there. Are you a food-lover? Yeah, we thought so — you'll clearly want to festoon your tree with various homages to your favorite eats.
These food-themed ornaments will look so much better on your tree than a bunch of boring metallic balls and frozen-in-time ice-skating figurines.
- Cheeseburger Ornament, $11: It might be snowing outside, but you can dream of a cheeseburger in paradise with this beefy ornament.
- Hot Sauce Ornament, $25 at Sur la Table: Some like it hot. And if that "some" includes you, you need this ornament.
- Donut Ornament Set, $14 for 4 at Urban Outfitters: Almost too realistic, this donut ornament set is perfect if you want your tree to look extra-sweet this year.
- Cheese Stack Ornament, $29 at Nordstrom: If you've been known to attack a cheese plate or two at a holiday gathering, use this ornament to celebrate your solidarity with the stinky stuff.
- Glass Macaron Ornament Set, $30 for six at West Elm: Careful! These glass macaron ornaments are about as fragile as the real things. And just as cute.
- Caviar Ornament, $19 at Trendy Ornaments: Whether you're fancy enough to buy real caviar or just flush enough to buy a fake caviar ornament, hanging this on your tree will easily make it the classiest in the neighborhood.
- Beaded Pomegranate Ornament, $20 at Terrain: If you were wondering how a pomegranate could get any more seasonally appropriate, the answer is lots of tiny, glittery beads. See this ornament for proof.
- Bacon Ornament, $7.50 at McPhee: Because you probably shouldn't decorate your tree with actual bacon, this is the next best option.
- Carved Wood Mushroom Ornament Set, $40 for five at Nectar: Show off your love of all things fungi with these carved wooden mushrooms.
- Kitchen Tool Flake Ornaments, $16 for four at Uncommon Goods: Take a closer look at these snowflakes. Each one is made up of mini cutouts of classic kitchen tools.