Your friends may have jealousy-inducing backyards — with expertly sculpted gardens, abundant trees, and maybe even a pool or fire pit — but if you're a city-dweller or just don't have a ton of land, you might be lucky to have a patch of grass (or a balcony) the size of a pizza box.
That doesn't mean you can't take full advantage of said space! We've rounded up 10 café tables to make the little amount of outdoor space you do have a lot more comfortable.
- Metal Folding Patio Table, $45 at Target: Weatherproofed and rust-resistant, this mint green folding table can be left outside and forgotten about. Bonus: It bares a striking resemblance to a much more expensive name-brand option, which shall remain nameless.
- Vifah Eucalyptus Folding Bistro Table, $60 at The Home Depot: Crafted out of sustainably-] harvested Brazilian eucalyptus, this is a table that's made to last. Perfect for the patio or poolside, it folds up for compact storage when not in use.
- VADDO Table & Stool Set, $69 at IKEA: This three-piece set is made to be easily stored away when not enhancing a backyard soirée — the table folds completely flat and the stools are stackable.
- Flash Furniture Round Café Table, $87 at Bed Bath & Beyond: This lightweight café table — available in nine different colors — will punch up a small outdoor space. It can also transition to indoor use because the legs are capped with rubber to guarantee no floor scratching.
- Fuschia Aluminum Table, $90 at Tiab Inc.: Not only does this aluminum table fold up for storage, but it also comes with a carrying bag, so you can take it to the park, the beach, or your next tailgate party.
- Offex Metal Table, $103 at Overstock: Great for morning coffee or post-work drinks, this cute indoor/outdoor table is ultra-light (which means it can be moved around easily) and is available in a rainbow of colors.
- French Bistro Accent Table, $130 at World Market: Inspired by the tables found in Parisian bistros, this sturdy table will add a touch of class to your backyard, and the heavy base will ensure it won't topple over if a strong wind blows through.
- Three-Piece Chloe Bistro Set, $160 at Joss & Main: Combining wood and metal (in fun colors!), this three-piece set is classic yet funky, jazzing up your backyard in an instant.
- Three-Piece Bistro Set, $196 at AllModern: If you like the sixth option on this list, but also happen to be in the market for some chairs, this is your best bet.
- Soleil Metal Bistro Table, $249 at West Elm: A bit of a splurge, this round metal bistro table comes in red and turquoise — or white for people who want something more subdued.