We've never met a beverage dispenser we didn't like. And any hostess who throws parties (inside or out) will probably say the same thing. These things can hold a ton of tea, lemonade, sangria, and more. The best part: They free up said hostesses from having to refill drinks and focus on the food or the mingling.
You might not have realized it, but a pretty dispenser is the perfect gift for any friend who loves to host. Keep reading for 10 beverage dispensers that'll come in handy for whatever is being served.
- Trio Beverage Dispenser, $70 at Z Gallerie: With this bad boy, the ultimate hostess can serve three different iced teas at once.
- Refreshment Drink Dispenser, $120 at Crate & Barrel: An included sturdy oak stand means people won't have to awkwardly finagle their glasses between the spigot and the table.
- Kombucha Brewing Jar, $60: Designed specifically for kombucha brewing, this vessel even comes with a recipe book to help beginners get their footing.
- Mason Jar Beverage Dispenser, $35: The ever-popular Mason jar comes in beverage dispenser form to hydrate a crowd. It's blue and everything!
- Savannah Embossed Drink Dispenser, $20 at World Market: This dispenser's design was inspired by vintage canning jars, complete with a rubber seal and clamp lid.
- Beverage Dispenser, $70 at CB2: Perfect for your friend who loves bubbles. This big sphere can hold 2.5 gallons of sangria, lemonade, or anything sparkling.
- Artland Oasis Beverage Server, $40 at Bed Bath & Beyond: Another Mason jar-like dispenser, this one comes with a galvanized steel stand.
- Merry & Bright Glass Beverage Dispenser, $30 at Target: Even if your friend already has something for serving up drinks, we're guessing she doesn't have anything this festive.
- Enamelware Beverage Dispenser, $90 at Bespoke Post: Anything made of enamelware is a win — including this heavy hitter, which holds more than 3.5 gallons.
- Painted Walter, $475 at Walter: Okay, so this is a total splurge. We get that, but it's the prettiest water filter we've ever seen. We're really just putting it on here on the off chance that someone will buy us one.