For those of us on the East Coast, this winter has been long. And we're ready for all those signs of spring, which (thankfully!) are finally starting to arrive. And in that spirit, we're ready to add a few new, pretty dish towels to our kitchens to celebrate the arrival of flowering plants and warmer temperatures.
And for those of you who have been enjoying spring weather for weeks already, consider us jealous, and please try not to rub it in!
- Summer Sweet Dish Towel, $18 from Anthropologie
- Preserve, $16 from Claudia Pearson
- Raindrops Linen Dish Towel, $14 from Gretel Home
- Potted Plants Tea Towel, $25 from Avrilloreti on Etsy
- Lobster Towel, $13 from Williams-Sonoma