While the work triangle may be the most efficient way to organize a kitchen, your space might not permit it. If you are working with a small space, aligning all your cooking space and appliances on one wall can make your kitchen feel more efficient.
Here are 10 examples of single-wall kitchens that will have you considering this streamlined option.
- Gray & Warm Wood - Jason Ball Interiors: One-wall kitchens lend themselves perfectly to a minimalist approach.
- White & Pink Scandinavian Kitchen - Lisbet Spörndly Photography: Our favorite thing about this long Swedish kitchen is the bright pops of color to offset the stark white.
- Stainless Steel & Exposed Brick - Jason Arnold Interiors: A mix of natural textures from the exposed brick and wooden dining chairs helps warm up this sleek kitchen.
- Serene Modern Kitchen - Sandrin Leung Architecture: The high windows and warm wood are a nice contrast to the glossy white cabinets. And the bar-height table can serve as extra counter space.
- Sleek Studio Kitchen - Design Matters: This studio kitchen makes great use of the limited space available.
- Gray & Natural Light - Mango Design: The wall of windows prevents this kitchen, with its dark gray cabinets, from feeling too dark.
- Green & Wood Kitchen - Your Abode: The bright green backsplash and large dining table give this kitchen a welcoming vibe.
- Eclectic Kitchen - Carolyn Rebuffel Designs: Everything has a place in this streamlined kitchen. There's even space for a washing machine!
- Sleek White Kitchen - Architecture for London: The simple white cabinets ensure this kitchen always looks clean and clutter-free.
- Wood-Wall Kitchen - Jessica Helgerson Interior Design: The added hutch for dishware makes everything fit in this tiny eat-in kitchen.