Do you have a pegboard? Do you love it so, so much? Do you also find that it's difficult to find cute accessories for your pegboard?
If you answered yes, we're with you! Believe it or not, there's no company out there that is dedicated to making your pegboard fun and functional. We've been talking about starting a side business over here (don't steal our idea!), but in the meantime, we rounded up a bunch of shelves, baskets, and decorative accessories that you can use.
- Carter Triangle Wall Bracket Shelf, from $8 at Urban Outfitters: Oh-so-tiny and still super-functional, this little guy is big enough for a few small containers, a small frame, or even a little planter.
- Glass Cylinder for Wall, $20 for four at Jamali Garden: These glass vases are perfectly tall enough to hold wooden spoons. (The wood and glass combo is always a good one.)
- 3-Shelf Wire Spice Rack, $10 at The Container Store: Technically meant for a wall, each shelf has two points for hooks, which means it will be fully supported on a pegboard.
- Umbra Trigg Hanging Container, $24 for two: We've love these geometric containers for planters, pens, and all sorts of odds and ends.
- Peggable Wire Basket Set, $15 for three: Use this set of graduated baskets to hold things like bulbs of garlic, potatoes, lemons, and more.
- Copper Wire Magazine Holder, $18 at The Container Store: Don't be fooled by this product's name — it can hold so much more than magazines. Try loading it up with cutting boards, cookbooks, takeout menus, and recipes.
- Brushed Copper Wall Shelf, $35 at CB2: The smallest shelf measures 24 inches and can easily perch on brackets on a pegboard.
- Unfinished Natural Wood Craft Dowel Rod, $4.50: We hung this dowel off a pegboard and added S-hooks so that various utensils and tools could dangle from it.
- Gallery Frame, from $10 at West Elm: Not everything on your pegboard has to be functional. Maybe you want to add some art to your pegboard? Fill the smallest frame with a kitchen-related print and hang.
- Hanging Ceramic Flower Vase, $12 at My Gift: Use these as herb planters or little cups to hold coffee spoons. There's a hole in the back to make hanging extra easy.