It was an unofficial chocolate week here at The Kitchn. We started out with a look back at some of our best chocolate recipes and then tantalized you with pudding cakes. And don't forget about fudgy brownies — topped with a creamy raspberry swirl.
But it wasn't all sweets this week — there were some seriously refreshing recipes, like Thai stir-fried greens and healthier vegetable fritters. We showed you how to bake a potato in the oven, and offered you his & hers gin & tonics for Valentine's. And let's not forget the meal for that little holiday — how about steak with mushrooms and blue cheese potatoes?
• Dark Chocolate Brownies with Raspberry Goat Cheese Swirl
• Parmesan Stock
• Kerala Spiced Peas
• Thai Stir-Fried Greens with Oyster Sauce
• Sesame-Ginger Soy Curls with Napa Cabbage Salad
• Healthier Zucchini and Carrot Fritters
• Steak With Drunken Mushrooms and Roasted Blue Cheese Potatoes
• How to Bake a Potato in the Oven
• Mushroom and Arugula Bruschetta
• Quick Tomato Sauce with Pasta
• Kumquat Tarts with Yogurt and Dates
• His & Hers Gin and Tonics
Previous Week's Recipes: Raspberry Pancakes, The Ultimate Nacho Cheese Sauce, Slow Cooker Shredded Beef, Cheesy Breadsticks & Vanilla Hot Toddy
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)