We want you to turn on your oven this cold January weekend and bake up something hot and gooey, like this comforting pasta bake with chicken and Swiss chard. Or maybe bacon is more your thing? Try these twice-baked potatoes with bacon and cheddar.
If you're in the mood for vegetables, try a roasted eggplant salad with goat cheese, or a bowl of Korean bibimbap — rice, vegetables, a hot cooked egg. And finish it all off with a hot drink: a whiskey tea toddy, or creamy spiced chai spiked with bourbon! Read on for these recipes and more.
• Chicken and Swiss Chard Pasta Bake
• Bacon-Cheddar Twice-Baked Potatoes
• Free Form Club Sandwich Cake
• Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds and Goat Cheese
• Korean Dolsot Bibimbap
• Cashew-Cardamon Chia Pudding
• Kumquat and Pink Pepper Spritzer
• Saveur's Bourbon Chai
• Chamomile Bourbon Hot Toddy
• The Whiskey Tea Toddy
Last Week's Recipes: Braised Spinach, Chicken Fricassee, Apple Bourbon Toddy & Buttermilk Quick Bread
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)