An autumn nip is suddenly in the air, and a big bowl of chubby, chewy udon noodles in steaming broth sounds like the very best thing right now. We have this recipe from Tara Austen Weaver's new book, and it's the perfect vegetarian meal for early fall, with shredded carrots, spinach, and shiitake mushrooms.
Other weekend recipes to try: Sweet and sour chicken, Taiwanese style, and crispy pita chips spiced with za'atar and swirled in a yogurt dip. Also, cinnamon honey butter for your raisin bread, and yogurt with caramelized figs. Check out these recipes and more — we hope you find something new and delicious to cook this weekend.
• Autumn Udon with Vegetables
• Za'atar Pita Chips with Yogurt Dip
• Cinnamon Honey Butter
• Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Bread
• Yogurt With Caramelized Figs
• Sweet and Sour Chicken (or Pork!)
• Lemon-Thyme Sliced Baked Potatoes
Previous Week's Recipes: Banana Bread Scones, Panzanella & Sausage Fennel Ragù