This time last year we were talking about crazy chocolate wedding cake traditions, Korean barbecued short ribs, best boxed wine, how to shape pretzels, and popular recipes for every course of a meal. Plus radishes with cream cheese, and the best produce to buy organic.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• 10 ways to use a can of tuna - add your own ideas!
• How to shape pretzels
• Recipes for every course.
• Breakfast treat: Strawberry-Sour Cream Scones with Brown Sugar Crumble. Plus frittata squares, a great recipe for a brunch crowd.
• Yummy sweets: Tiramisu bread pudding, rosemary apricot shortbread cookies, brownie pops, and a chocolate wedding cake tradition.
• A favorite small kitchen: Tom's old and new city galley.
• Delicious dinners: Korean barbecued short ribs, orzo with fava beans and mint, and vegan corn tamales.
• Tall cool drinks for a relaxing weekend and best boxed wine for a camping trip.
• Produce you should buy organic.
• Radishes with cream cheese and chives. Also, why you should eat more iceberg lettuce (yes, iceberg).
• What is in your office snack drawer?
• Low sugar, high protein, dairy-free smoothie.
• Food science: All about egg substitutions in baking.
• Full archive from this week last year
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Strawberries, Broccoli Slaw & a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich