What was popular in July 2012? Four little words: Sparkling white peach sangria. (Which may be the most-Pinned recipe ever on The Kitchn!) Plus, how to make mozzarella at home, perfect guacamole, and delicious no-bake desserts.
Top 10 Posts of July 2012
• 1 How To Peel, Cut, Core, and Dice: 20 Tips & Techniques for Fruit and Vegetable Prep
• 2 No-Heat & Low-Heat: 20 Refreshing Recipes for Hot Summer Days
• 3 How to Make Homemade Mozzarella
• 4 Freeze & Preserve Fresh Herbs in Olive Oil
• 5 15 Ways to Eat a Cold Salad for Supper
• 6 Sweets Without Heat: 25 Cool & Scrumptious No-Bake Summer Desserts
• 7 5 Things Your Bartender Isn't Telling You
• 8 Recipe: The Perfect Guacamole
• 9 Beyond Zucchini Bread: 15 Fresh Ways to Enjoy the Green Monster Squash
• 10 Perfect Pitcher Drink Recipe: Sparkling White Peach Sangria
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)
More posts in this series
The Kitchn's Top Posts of 2012