Popular posts just this past month of December included a crazy-good eggnog loaf cake, and gift guides for all sorts of people — coffee-lovers, new cooks, and the budget-conscious giver. We rounded up some favorite cookbooks of 2012, shared our best cookie recipes — and more!
Top 10 Posts of December 2012
• 1 Delicious Classics & New Favorites: 18 Cookie Recipes for the Holidays
• 2 No-Bake Recipe: Coconut Snowballs (Gluten-Free, Nut-Free & Vegan!)
• 3 15 Recipes for Holiday Potlucks
• 4 Tamar Adler's Brooklyn Kitchen
• 5 Holiday Recipe: Peppermint Cream Squares
• 6 10 Gifts for Coffee Lovers
• 7 10 Useful & Inspiring Gifts for New Cooks
• 8 Winter Recipe: Whipped Eggnog Loaf Cake
• 9 15 Cookbooks from 2012 That Made Me Love Cooking More
• 10 15 Budget-Friendly Yet Indulgent Gifts for Home Cooks
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)
More posts in this series
The Kitchn's Top Posts of 2012