In April our readers gravitated towards a discussion of "difficult" dinner guests, and embracing the pleasures and challenges of cooking for absolutely everyone (we gave some ideas for good meals that nearly anyone can eat, no matter what the dietary restrictions are). Other popular posts: The best and worst supermarkets, great potluck recipes, and awesome time-saving kitchen tricks!
Top 10 Posts of April 2012
• 1 The Most Difficult Dinner Guest Ever: And 5 Delicious Meals To Feed Them
• 2 Party Recipe: Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
• 3 15 Splendid Meals from the Slow Cooker
• 4 Re-Growing Celery: Grow a New Bunch Indoors or Outdoors
• 5 15 Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes
• 6 10 Awesome, Time-Saving Kitchen Tricks
• 7 Easy Dinner Recipe: Slow-Cooker Lemon Garlic Chicken
• 8 Family Recipe: Strawberry Dessert Pizza
• 9 Loving Lemon: 15 Sweet & Savory Recipes with Lemon
• 10 The Best and Worst Supermarkets
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)