Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Arlington , VA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- I love how bright and colorful my kitchen is. When I chose the green color it first scared me, but after painting 3 coats, it really works. I have accessories in every color of the rainbow and dishes to match. Being a food blogger, www.mangotomato.com, I like buying one or two of each dish instead of a matching set.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Space is limited, so I use the side of my refrigerator to hang measuring cups and spoons, peelers, and a container to hold a small notebook and a few pens. I've also mounted a magnetic knife holder on one of the walls.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I just finished making a pasta dish with ground lamb, broccoli rabe, fresh tomatoes and mozzarella, and red pepper flakes. Had a few friends for lunch and they loved it as much as I did.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012