Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Seattle, WA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We remodeled it ourselves, taking out a small wall to open up the space and updating everything from the 1988 particle board cabinets to the faux tile vinyl. Now its open to our living space, functional and modern.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Before the remodel we had no place for a dining table, now we have a great counter for prep and eating.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Anything that uses all the produce from our CSA!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012