Clearly we were all about the pizza this week! From quick thin-crust pizza, to the very best pizza dough ever, and from sausage and sauerkraut to kale and butternut squash, we gave you basic recipes and ideas for toppings.
But it wasn't all pizza! We also had a tempting recipe for weekend baking: Apple cinnamon monkey breads (made with leftover or store-bought pizza dough, if you wish). There was a batch of roasted cabbage slaw with lemon and hazelnuts, and a Lebanese flatbread topped with savory spices. Read on for these and more — all our new recipes and recipe reviews from the past week.
• Homemade Thin Crust Pizza
• How to Make Really Good Pizza at Home
• Apple Cinnamon Mini Monkey Breads
• Roasted Cabbage Slaw with Hazelnuts & Lemon
• Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza
• Pizza with Crispy Kale, Butternut Squash, Bacon & Smoked Mozzarella
• Sausage & Sauerkraut Pizza
• Quick Red Pizza Sauce
• Yeast-free Pizza Dough
• Peter Reinhart's Best Pizza Dough Ever
• Manakish Zaatar (Lebanese Flatbread)
• Jameson Whiskey & Ginger Ale Cocktail
Last Week's New Recipes: Crock-Pot Vegetable and Chickpea Stew, Carrot Cake, Greek-Style Green Beans, Whipped Sweet Potatoes, French Squash Casserole Kimchi Rice & More
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)