In October we had a peek into food history with a visit to the kitchen of Judith Jones, Julia Child's editor. There was an expansive, high-beamed family kitchen in Ohio, and a Jadeite-inspired kitchen in Portland.
• 1 Judith Jones Makes an Omelet for One (to Share)
• 2 Lilian's Sunlit Family Kitchen
• 3 Jane's Lush Penthouse Kitchen
• 4 Rhiannon's Jadeite Jewel of a Kitchen
• 5 Amanda's Smart, Renovated Kitchen
• 6 A Visit with Amy Pennington: Gardener and Preserver
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)