Sent by ArielleEditor: Arielle, while it is great to have a snack in the morning and afternoon (it will keep your energy up) we also wonder if you might want to think about eating a more substantial breakfast and lunch. Perhaps start cooking a big pot of beans at the beginning of the week? Beans in your lunch will help keep you full longer; they are high in both protein and fiber.
Having said that, here are lots of lunch snack ideas!
• 15 Snacks To Fuel Your Work Day
• Back To Work and School: 15 Great Lunchbox Snacks
• Quick and Light: 14 Ideas for Fresh and Easy Snacks
• Food On the Go: Granola Bars and Other Quick Snacks
• Snack On The Go: Veggies Stored In Dip
Readers, any fresh suggestions for Arielle?
(Image: Faith Durand)