Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we've got five snippets of Thanksgiving and autumn cooking, from the sweet potato tarte tatin pictured above, to the reason why Alton Brown doesn't believe in stuffing. • Cakespy: Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin
- Yet another use for the magical sweet potato.
• Dinner Tonight: Escarole Salad with Squash and Cheddar - A simple yet delicious salad.
• Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Candied Pepitas and Cider Vinegar - Amazing! Looking for Brussels sprouts recipes? Look no further than this.
• Alton Brown Says No to Stuffing the Turkey - Stuffing Is Evil. Says Alton Brown.
• Dinner Tonight: Charred Eggplant Salad - Get that charred and smoky taste indoors.
Previous Good Eats: Chairman Mao's Red-Braised Pork
(Image: Jessie Oleson/Serious Eats)