Every week we bring your our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: A chocolate ice cream taste test, tomato cobbler, baked fish with breadcrumbs, and more.
• Taste Test: Supermarket Chocolate Ice Cream - Who comes out on top?
• Serious Salads: Chickpeas, Corn And Red Peppers With Honey-Lime Vinaigrette - A summer salad with some heft.
• An Italian PB&J: Pistachio Butter and Dried Cherries - Peanut butter with a twist.
• Cook The Book: Tomato Cobbler - Tomato cobbler? Brilliant!
• Dinner Tonight: Baked Fish With Savory Bread Crumbs - Simple and satisfying.
Previous Good Eats: Seared Salmon Salad with Thai Flavors
(Image: Shell Tu/Serious Eats)