Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: String cheese taste testing, crispy tostadas with shrimp, and a gorgeous zucchini salad.
• Taste Test: String Cheese - Who's the stringiest? The cheesiest? The best?? Serious Eats lets us know.
• Smothered Shrimp Tostadas - Crispy tostadas with shrimp, tomatoes, and more.
• Chocolate Technique: Fork Dipping - How to dip things in chocolate like a pro.
• Serious Salads: Zucchini With Feta, Walnuts And Dill - A serious salad indeed.
• Cook The Book: Lentils With Roasted Beets - From the latest edition of Canal House cooking.
Previous Good Eats: Crunchy Red Swiss Chard Falafel
(Image: Shell Tu/Serious Eats)