Every week we round up our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: A seriously monster-sized spicy brittle bar, "bones" made out of bread dough, and more treats for Halloween. • Monster Spicy Brittle Candy Bar
- As Maria puts it, "...a monster-sized, cocktail nut-and-apple encrusted, spicy, brittle-based, chocolate-covered, and caramel corn and pepita-sprinkled candy bar." OK, sold!
• Bread Baking: Them Bones! - Cute and easy!
• Serious Entertaining: Halloween Party Treats - Pumpkin-shaped cheddar crackers, ghostly cupcakes and more.
• Pie of the Week: Cheddar-Crusted Apple Pie - Old-fashioned apple pie with a big wedge of cheddar.
• Dinner Tonight: Thyme-Rubbed Pork Chops With Pesto - We want to eat this RIGHT NOW.
Previous Good Eats: Beyond Curry: Daal Tadka
(Image: María del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)