In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The Chicago Tribune tells us what not to say at the farmers market. Plus, California's lost white wines, and a green light for bluefish.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• The future of food is now - Washington Post
• Do Cooking Shows Make You Fat? - Fox News
• New breed of Americans going hungry - USA Today
• Is yak meat the next big thing? - Globe & Mail
• Chickens Fed Powder to Gain Weight - China Daily
• Pale ale development comes on strong - Washington Post
• Green light for bluefish - Washington Post
• 10 Things not to say at the farmers market - Chicago Tribune
• Life Before Chardonnay: California's Lost White Varieties - Eater
• Challenging the acai berry - National Post
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)