In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Pepsi will launch a new low-sugar soda in July. Plus, bad conditions at a Kellogg cookie plant lead to a second listeria warning from the FDA. And can craft brewers rescue the most boring craft beer?
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Get some sleep, you might stop wanting those brownies - LA Times
• Drop in food prices tempered wholesale price increase - Oregonian
• David Chang Launching iPad App and Magazine - Wall Street Journal
• Kellogg Gets Second FDA Listeria Warning in 2 Years - Bloomberg
• US Slow to Enact More e. Coli Testing for Hamburger - NPR
• LA Unified removes flavored milk from menus - LA Times
• Sprouts: Culprits in Germany, on the Rise in US - Washington Post
• Overweight is the new normal - South Florida Sun-Sentinel
• Can Craft Brewers Rescue the Most Boring Craft Beer? - Atlantic
• Pepsi's Mid-Calorie Next to Launch in July - AdAge
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)