In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A study that shows, once again, that those veggies really are good for you! Plus, Southern Sudan's first brewery, and a look at lesser-known beer cultures of the world.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Parental food nagging may produce fussy eaters - Reuters
• Gluten Sensitivity and the Impact on the Brain - HuffPost
• Dorito-Shaped UFOs Spotted Over Britain - AOL News
• Feds are investigating drinking glasses with lead - WashPost/AP
• Study: Veggies, Still Really Good for You - TIME
• Tea Party Foes of Food Safety Bill Grow Louder - Food Safety News
• Lesser-Known Beer Cultures of the World - HuffPost
• Southern Sudan goes its own way with first brewery - BBC
• Regulatory ingredients go into food start-ups - Los Angeles Times
• Immigrant Women Exploited In U.S. Food Industry - Neon Tommy
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)