In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Scientists in Vancouver say they've developed a strain of yeast that leaves out the headaches associated with drinking wine. Plus, chefs on losing weight and keeping it off, and three beers you probably won't ever get to try.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Why Biofuels Help Push Up World Food Prices - TIME
• Eating berries can lower risk of Parkinson's - MSNBC
• Obama's budget would deeply cut farm subsidies - Los Angeles Times
• Fiber-Rich Diet Linked to Longevity - Wall Street Journal
• Energy Drinks May Pose Risks For Youngsters - NPR
• The International Cookbook Market - Publisher's Weekly
• How Chefs Lose Weight & Keep It Off - Food & Wine
• 5 Nutrients You're Not Getting - More
• 3 Beers You’ll Probably Never Taste - Foodista
• Vancouver scientists take headache out of red wine - Vancouver Sun
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)