In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Jamie's food show gets bumped in favor of a rerun of "Dancing With the Stars." Poor Jamie! Plus, do video games cause kids to eat more? And Marketplace looks at our non-organic future.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Jamie Oliver Bumped for 'Dancing With The Stars' - Huffington Post
• Attention smokers: Eat your broccoli - Business Journals
• Breastfeeding may program infant's metabolism - Vancouver Sun
• Prince Charles addresses 'The Future of Food' - Eatocracy
• Now play 'Farmville' with real animals - Guardian UK
• Shifting focus a lot at work could wreck your diet - USA Today
• Immigrants eat high-fat food to fit in - Reuters
• The non-organic future - Marketplace
• Do video games make kids eat more? - Reuters
• People who stay up late eat more, worse - LA Times
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)