In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A fascinating look at how food packaging varies from country to country, depending on tastes and cooking habits. Plus, Yoplait pulls a controversial ad, and lengthening seasons threaten Italian wine.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Cultural tastes affect international food packaging - Deseret News
• Pulque, ancient Aztec drink, is lost and found again - Washington Post
• Lengthening seasons threaten Italian wine - Global Post
• SF Food Bank director's passion for feeding the hungry - Examiner
• Yoplait's pulls controversial 'eating disorder' ad - The Week
• Chinese village bites into snake business - Reuters
• China floods bring steep food price rises - Guardian
• Teenager hoping for haggis record - Belfast Telegraph
• Should food irradiation return to the table? - Los Angeles Times
• Sea Shepherds take on illegal tuna fishing - USA Today
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)