In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Can eating greens help you determine the sex of your baby? Plus, Bill Clinton becomes a vegan hero, and Slate talks about the five obstacles to healthy eating.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• 17 celebrity chefs' 2011 resolutions - CNN
• The Five Obstacles to Eating Right - Slate
• Born again bean king Clinton is vegan hero - NZ Herald
• Eat greens to have girls - Telegraph UK
• Frustration over school gardens takes root - Washington Post
• The Food-Lover's Cleanse - Bon Appetit
• National nutrition issues for 2011 - SF Chronicle
• Ranchers struggle to keep up with taste for bison - Seattle Times/AP
• 2011: The Year of the Vegetable - Wall Street Journal
• Eating lots of red meat ups women's stroke risk - Reuters
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)