In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Mexican Coke? Better and more delicious than regular Coke? It's all in your head. Plus, carnivorous cocktails, how to bring a new food product to market, and Olympic skier Bode Miller considers winemaking.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Study Of Corn Sweetener In Soda Stirs Up Controversy - NPR
• Montreal meat gives NY pastrami run for its money - National Post
• The end of cheap food - CS Monitor
• Smitten With a Cocktail Called Frisco - New York Times
• How to Bring a Food Product to Market - Inc
• A giant supermarket experiments with being small - Economist
• Carnivorous cocktails for meat lovers! - Times of India
• Giant Eagle to Sell Wine From Kiosks - NACS
• Bode Miller considers career in winemaking - Wine Spectator
• Study: Hey, Hipsters, Mexican Coke May Be A Myth - TIME
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)