In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: One man's interesting (and liquid) approach to observing Lent. Plus, eight Charlie Sheen cocktail recipes, and a recall mixup with McCormick, and Gwyneth Paltrow writes a cookbook.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• McCormick Recall an Error - Food Safety News
• Maine fights for freedom from food tyranny - NY Post
• Star at the Stove: Gwyneth Paltrow - Food & Wine
• Bra Company Says Women Are Paintings, Not Food - GOOD
• Is this the best chip you've ever had? - Orange County Register
• A Company Built on a Crisper Gin and Tonic - Business Week
• 8 Charlie Sheen Cocktail Recipes - LA Weekly
• Strong Cocktails for Strong Women - Wine Enthusiast
• Feeling squiffy? Why wines are getting stronger - Telegraph UK
• For Lent, Iowa Man Plans to Drink Only Beer - MSNBC
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)