In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: The editors take look back at the biggest food news of 2010, including stories about the rising generation of young farmers, Michelle Obama's fight to end childhood obesity, fancy new food apps, and the ban on caffeinated alcohol drink Four Loko.
Read on for more news of the year via Food News Journal.
• Young Farmers Sprouting Up Across the Nation - Civil Eats
• First Lady Asks Congress to Join Childhood Obesity Fight - New York Times
• Apps For Foodies To Drool Over - NPR
• Four Loko Caffeinated Booze Gets FDA Attention - Slashfood
• Will Expanded Recall Scramble Consumer Appetite for Eggs? - Daily Finance
• The BP Oil Spill: Destroying a Food Tradition - Atlantic
• Happy Meal Ban Officially Passes in San Francisco - SF Weekly
• Foraging: The Next Locavore Fixation - Food & Wine
• Bon Appétit Is Moving to New York, Barbara Fairchild Is Moving On - Village Voice
• Food personality 2010: Jamie Oliver - The Guardian
• Read more of 2010's biggest food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)