In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Fast Company looks at BPA and how to avoid it. Plus, a feature on Tastespotting editor Sarah Gim, and the results from the panel convened to look at food dyes and their (maybe?) harmful effects.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Servings of virtual food prove irresistible - Los Angeles Times
• Debate Raging Over Animal Feeding Operations - Slashfood
• Ostracized overweight kids eat more - USA Today
• Artificial Dye Safe to Eat, Panel Says - New York Times
• U.S. panel finds limits to food dye data on behavior - Reuters
• Food packaging adds higher levels of harmful chemicals - Slashfood
• To lose weight, stop grazing, eat protein - UPI
• New Study Says Organic Chicken Has Less Salmonella - Foodista
• 6 Steps to Avoiding BPA in Your Daily Life - Fast Company
• Three remarkable women in food - USA Today
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)