Buckwheat, eucalyptus, lavender, wildflower... there are over 300 distinct varieties of honey produced in the United States. What do they all taste like? Delicious Links
• Hazelnut Dacquoise with chocolate
- Chewy chocolate deliciousness.
• Yellow watermelon, feta, and mint salad (via Tastespotting)
• Nifty Nectar - A look at the different flavors and characteristics of some of the over 300 types of honey.
• 1 Litre - Very pretty bottled water. Probably not enough to wean us off our tap water, but still, nice bottles.
Previous Delicious Links: Slow-Scrambled Eggs with Prosciutto