Bacon-wrapped potato bites and bacon pops were quite popular last spring, as were the kitchens from Small Cool 2009, and Ina Garten's two kitchens (one in the city, one in the country). We also had ten ways to use a can of tuna, and four ways to reuse butter wrappers, plus broccoli slaw and smoked lemons.
Read on for these and more from Spring 2009. Links in bold are pictured above.
1. Bacon-Wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce
2. New IKEA for the Kitchen: 15 Maybe-Good Things
3. 10 Inspiring Gardens for Growing Food in Small Spaces
4. Planning Dinner? Popular Recipes for Every Course
5. Look! Crazy Spaghetti Hot Dogs
6. Cheap Eats: 10 Ways to Use a Can of Tuna
7. Flickr Find: Smoked Lemons & Lemonade
8. More Small Kitchens from Small Cool 2009
9. DIY Girl Scout Cookies
10. Recipe: Rice Krispie Easter Eggs from Bouchon Bakery
11. Bacon Pops! Goat Cheese Pops with Herbs, Pecans, & Bacon
12. Can This Kitchen Be Renovated on a Budget of $2800?
13. Kitchen Visit: Julie's Light-Filled Eat-In Corner
14. City Kitchen, Country Kitchen: Ina Garten's Two Kitchens
15. Why Being "Paper Towel Free" Is Overrated
16. 4 Ways To Reuse Your Butter Wrappers!
17. Recipe: Broccoli Slaw
18. Recipe Review: One Bowl Mascarpone Brownies
19. It's Cleaning Time! Kitchen Cleaning Tips and Inspiration
20. My Chalkboard Fridge: Turn Your Fridge Into a Food Diary
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.